Friday, July 19, 2013

To My Critics...THANK YOU!


Some of the early reviews of my book have come in and I must say...I am starting to like criticism! So far, so good in other words! Read what reviewers have said about The FabYOUList below, and if you think it sounds like a book you'd like, good news...it's available for pre-order on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and IndieBound. It's coming out September 10th--and I would HATE to run out without my friends and family (YOU!) getting their very own copy. It's a relatively small first run...and while they can make more, I have no idea how long it will take. If you'd like one, please don't hesitate--order now! They make great holiday gifts, and also work as paperweights and door stops.

xo,

Susan

PS Please forward a link to this post to your mailing list, or post it on your social media sites...THANK YOU!!! I can use all the help I can get in spreading the news about the book.

PPS Speaking of news, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, here's the link.


"Ms. Campbell-Cross is very likable and her writing style makes the reader feel as if she is sharing her stories with a good friend over a glass of lemonade on the patio. It is very humorous and I laughed many times while reading the book."

"
I plan to pass it along to my husband, and I feel that it would be a good, light book for men to read to better understand some of what women feels. Even if you don't fit the description above, but are looking for a quick, light, funny read, this book fits the bill."

"
Overall I think it was a good read if you are looking for some soul searching inspiration. I will def rec it some of my friends. And I can't wait to start working on my own list!"

"
She gives you ideas of areas in your life to explore such as making friends or being creative with the advice to tweek it to your interests. We will see what my list brings ...."

"
I'm starting my list for retirement....it's not that far off. This book has motivated me!"

"
This was a great book!! Really enjoyed reading it!! Susan writing is very easy to read, very passionate and funny. I felt like I could really relate to her reasons for starting her list and many of the things that she put on her list,. It very much inspired me to start a list of my own. Great read, would recommend it to anyone!"


"It was a treat to read--I definitely recommend it!"

"An enlightening, laugh-aloud read. . . . Filled with open, honest glimpses into Susan's real life, woven together with constant doses of humor. The FabYOUList book is a breath of fresh air that will inspire you! Well-thought out and sharply written."

"What a fun book! I absolutely enjoyed reading all about Susan figuring out how to cross off items from her 40 before 40 list...She helped you see how important it is for you to take time for yourself and to focus on finding your own self with these lists. Her friendly and engaging tone kept me reading all the way to the end. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone looking for a fun and inspiring read!"

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Susan!
    Congrats!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I know you know what it's like to give birth to a baby...I mean a book! A bit scary sending it out into the world, but I am so glad it's being well received. :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Susan, that's tremendous ! It couldn't happen to a nicer person .

    ReplyDelete