Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fashion, Fun, and Friendship

Today I had the pleasure (and it truly was!) to attend an event my dear friend Kym Douglas hosted. It was a champagne brunch at Neiman Marcus that highlighted some amazing beauty products by Sisley, Georgio Armani, La Mer, and more. After the brunch and beauty demonstration, we went upstairs to a fashion show featuring the beautiful fashion of Black Halo. I was blown away by how gorgeous the dresses were! Lots of amazing looks coming this fall ladies!

I know everyone is very busy--especially us moms! With my book The FabYOUList coming out this past Tuesday, I was wrestling with whether I had time to attend today's event. I decided that no matter how busy I am, I should ALWAYS make time in my life for my friends--and for fun! A couple of hours  later I feel recharged and ready for anything!

Here are a few photos from today.
Kym Douglas and me.

Cristina Ferrare and me. Look for Cristina on Hallmark Channel's Home and Family.

Me, Kym, and Nina...all sporting Georgio Armani's Red 400 lipstick (it's awesome!).

Black Halo fashion show. Now that's a dress!

Kym teaching us all about the best in beauty.

Nina, also presenting and sharing her beauty expertise.

Kym sharing the secret powers of buffing...apparently it helps with cellulite. Not that we have any of that, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment